Volumetric output for consistency, classic 9-bar pump extraction when you want it, intuitive ergonomics, and a massive drain tray for efficient bar flow. The Steam line’s low-profile removes the barrier between barista and guest, enabling conversation and improving the cafe experience.
- Pre-Infusion: 1-10 seconds. Internal regulator allows for 1-3 bars of pressure for a soft pre-infusion. Dynamically change the flavor and allow for a much finer grind.
- Quick Calibration: Use Manual mode to dial in your coffee while the machine automatically records the settings. Easily save the recipe you like best to a volumetric mode for automated output aka “record and playback”.
- Paddle Actuators: 2 volumetric settings per group
- Shot timers
- Individual brew temperatures
- Lifetime shot counters
- Quick and full clean settings
- Advanced volumetric algorithm translates time to weight –– set up your automated volumetric settings for output by weight or time, whichever is your preference.
- Electronic solenoid steam wands for extreme responsiveness, durability & efficiency
- Hot water dose (2 presets)
- Auto purge: set for before or after you pull a shot
- Shot lights to illuminate your extraction
- Massive, adjustable drip tray
- Pre and post infusion 0-10 seconds
- PID controlled independent brew tanks
- Heads-up Barista Dashboard™ per grouphead for on the fly easy changes to your settings
- Wing channels to hide hoses and wires
- Available in 2 and 3 Group configurations
Specifications for 2 group
- Width: 34 inches / 86.5 centimeters
- Length: 27.75 inches / 70.5 centimeters
- Height: 16.75 inches / 42.5 centimeters
- Weight: 220 pounds / 100 kilograms (tanks filled)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 litres, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 litres, 3,500 watts
- Single-phase power: 200-260 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 26 amps
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-400 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 17 amps